Hi guys this is the first recipe which i will be publishing. However, i will say this that i didn't come up with this recipe but i found this about a year ago and it is the most amazing cookie recipe i have ever followed and feel like it would be a crime to not share it.
This has made between 12-22 depending on added ingredients and size.
340g / 12oz Self-Raising flour
230g / 8oz Soft Margarine
230g / 8oz Caster Sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees or the equivalent
2.Put all of the ingredients in a LARGE mixing bowl (trust me you will need a large bowl)
3. Using your hands knead the dough but make sure it isn't crumbly, if it is then add a little bit more butter
4. Take golf-ball sized balls of dough into your hand and roll them into small balls
5. Place the dough balls on a greased baking tray or a tray lined with grease-proof paper and press them down a little so they spread out.
6. Cook them in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until slightly golden at the edges. They may look underdone but they arent as they firm whilst cooling
7. Take out of the oven CAREFULLY and place them on a cooling rack.
If you have baked these fabulous cookie please comment with a picture or message to let me know how yours turned out!
I have also included some pictures of how mine turned out and also some of the ingredients i used!